LOVESICK AVENUE

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Behind every name

Al mio amore

I'm not a prolific writer, but i have to admit some of the content i write is a bit of a masterpiece i must say. but heck care, do anyone care? well maybe the original lovesick avenue does, because this blog carries their name.

the name itself is simple yet it evokes a certain emotion in me. Lovesick. yeah, that's currently how i feel. i have always felt. the sick feeling that either gets stuck in the throat or at the back of the stomach. ask yourself, have you ever been in love with someone you know u can never have? be it you being to young for her, be it she is in a relationship or be it she just can get over him because he has been with her for sometime. its all the same, it hurts. i mean physically it does hurt. i sometimes feel that the heart is experiencing a sort of tingling sensation in the cardiac region that sometimes i feel my guts shriveled up into a ball hanging loosely in me. at night, i feel so cold. crouching myself into a ball, pulling my legs up as close to me just to get heat. while some of us sleep, cuddling our partners, I'm left out cold.


then the word Avenue gives the ambiance of a street life. it pictures to me like a life of a guy next door who is out of love when u put the names together. but the word itself is peculiar. why Avenue, and not Street? not drive? is it a sort of approach as in somewhere one thing is being done to vent something?


pondering,
Lovesick Avenue
posted by Rid at 11:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home