LOVESICK AVENUE

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hope

"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love."-Stendhal

i guess its true. hope brings about love in all of us. a hope that the other party might fall for us. hope that the other party might love us. but then again, sometimes its just a wishful thinking on the other hand.


I guess i have fallen for this trap of love. i had hoped for the better this semester. i had hoped for something new, something for a change. but then, i had placed my hopes too high. i had wanted for a drastic change. i had not hoped for the better, but i had hoped for the best. this contrast seems too much for a short period of time.


I don't understand myself sometimes. its not that i dint want to move on. but she seems to have this aura around her that makes me happy. that makes me attracted me to her. i guess the reason is rather simple. She is different. she's not those typical Malay girl. she's the type that i have been hoping for. one may argue about her sexuality. i mean she is rough, boyish, tough. but deep in her, i know she'll cry when she's alone. she wants to feel loved. i hope she is happy with her guy now.


I guess i was always hoping for the impossible. hope against hope till hope itself hurts. one may say its easy to move one. but for me, only time will actually tell. but moving on, i dunno. i mean, i have things a girl may want. but then, where are these girls? i wonder..


till then,
Lovesick Avenue
posted by Rid at 11:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home