LOVESICK AVENUE

Monday, November 10, 2008

IF......

if one day you find me sleeping on the streets, would you even care?
if you see me walking by, can you say hi?
if you think I'm not worth it, will you stay on?
if you think i have changed, will you still accept me?
if you think its the end, can we start over?
if you are hurt by me, will you be strong?
if you know that i love you, what will you do?



sometimes, its not so hard to see that there is still love from me. i do wonder at times like this, if you even care. I'm not sure why, but i have the feeling that I'm the best when I'm with you. maybe its true, fate has a weird sense of humor. its not like we can change time, or run away from all those that has been written. its just that those simple things you do, like smiling really makes my day. but then it just hurts to know that you are someone else's plain Jane. someone else's rock chick. someone else's skater girl.


i wanna be someone special to someone. i know it doesn't mean much. but for that someone, I'm special. I'm the shoulder to lean on. I'm the care she never had. but the problem is not who. its about when. more then 10 years of ups and down, with love or out. i feel that its time i need to move on. its time i face the music. I'm not wanted. look at how pathetic life could be for me. i left the MSN on for freaking 4 hours and not a single soul chat. mind you, 15 people from RP is online, 12 from my class, 16 from other contacts and NONE even bother to say hi.


what is it that is within me that makes people hate me so much? what is it that they see on me? why am i dreaded? what betrayed me? my heart? my mind? oh, it hurts so much. it really do. man, i know if some people i know in class reads this, i bet they are gonna laugh and say, " Cant he stop whining?


fine, i'll stop here for now

Lovesick Avenue
posted by Rid at 11:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home