LOVESICK AVENUE

Thursday, November 13, 2008

you can call me sweetheart....

i don't know what has gotten into me today. i was having mixed emotions. i should be happy that I'm finally working with this girl, this Chinese girl that i have a soft spot on. but at the same time i was feeling sad, she doesn't even remember my name.


i feel so comfortable working with her. the jokes we had, the work we as a team worked on. in fact she looks good today. t-shirt, cardigan and shorts. ha ha, that reminds me, one joke i had pulled on her. i said

"haiyah, sad ah, you don't know my name"
"red ah? red right?....... Rid ah!"
"haiz.... its OK lah, you can call me sweetheart..."


everyone was like," WOO!!!"
and she was liked stunned and i quickly turned away. god, if only she knew that i really liked her. i mean apart from my crush, she's the next person i had been eyeing because i know for a fact that my crush is attached. but little did i know, this Chinese girl I'm talking about got attached when I'm starting to like her like a lot. haiz. fate i guess.


OH ya, did i mention that both my crush and soft spot are like very close friends? WA Lao, its like they went to same ITE, same interest in basket ball, been in the same class before. and frankly, i have been keeping some of their pictures secrectly.


ok, i guess thats too much info for today,
till then,
Lovesick Avenue
posted by Rid at 8:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home