LOVESICK AVENUE

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A letter to Nobody

Al mio amore,

i have been keeping this from everyone. but i guess its time for me to let them know. i has been a difficult semester for me this time round. struggling with life, studies and love. 1st few months of the very semester really shows how low i can go. to the extent that only recently a friend had expressed the transition in me up to a point that she doesn't recognise me anymore. not literally but characterically. its like yeah, im different. i dont seem to be myself.


I guess what's bother me is the condition im in right now. i used to belive the saying what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, but now i got a better saying which goes by what doesnt kill you hurts you much deeper. haiz, if only i can express out all my trouble here for all of you to read. this problem has been affecting my life so much. because of some concerns about future problem might arise, i guess i will leave it to those who ask me personally.



till then,
Lovesick Avenue
posted by Rid at 9:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home