LOVESICK AVENUE

Friday, January 23, 2009

Keep me in your prayers

Al mio amore

in this symbolic world, we usually find ourselves stuck in a situation that causes us to be breathless, restless and anxious. these situation plays the building steps of the community. for if there were no problems, there wouldn't be any group of people who will come together and seek advices from each other. we could have lead our lives in seclusion, feed our ego with improper mindsets and such.thinking that we do not need anyone but our self. but then, we realise something: living in the made up world within our own comfort zone does not provide for us the sense of accomplishment, being wanted and the sense of fulfilment.

these things, these missing pieces,some may find it in love, some find it in health and the list goes on. but what's there if one could not make up their mind on those? i believe that in having the fulfilment of those, one need to make up their mind or know what is missing in their mind. thus it allows for easier compensation to self. for if one still do not know what is missing, then i guess, we'll be forever lost and not be able to feel the greatness of life.

however, to reach this "completeness" in life, one may have to sacrifice here and there. i mean lets all face it, if everything in our life goes our way, everyone will be rich, famous and the best. but the way we are made, we can never be the same for all.


but all that besides the point.truth is, i have not been able to connect myself and my thoughts together. seeing her sometimes remind me, how painful it was knowing that she was no longer there. i wish she knew, although i know its kind of hard these days to get the message across. i blame myself for this. i have never been a good speaker, i stutter, i lost my train of thought, somehow, my mouth cant move as fast as my brain thinks. worst is having those all at the same time. it always happens to me in class. i dunno, maybe it was due to my sickness. its getting worst. its not that i don't want to go to the doctor, i mean, why go when you already know what is happening to yourself. i feel that i know my body better. but whatever it is, i know she can do it without me.

Keep me in your prayers,
Lovesick Avenue
posted by Rid at 12:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home