LOVESICK AVENUE

Monday, January 5, 2009

when love is true

Al mio amore,

there is something about the way that she makes me feel tonight. feeling lonely, feeling lost. feeling sad. all these mixed emotion makes my head spin. why cant we just be like a normal teenager? who shares a mutal feeling of love. its not so hard. just the exhange of "i love you", "i miss you", " see you tmr, love". all these short and simple messages yet very soul touching messages is what i think our relationship lacks of.


its ok if there is someone else other than me. its ok if you dont want to commit. its ok if you have your reasons. i dont need to hear them. i just need you to give me the sense of being loved. being there for me.


God, how much i miss those time when we used to stay up late at night, either chatting away or sms-ing each other. i miss those time when you made me important. i mean you still made me important. but i guess im no longer your priority. maybe you were right. i cant make up my mind. well i have my reasons. reasons that i think is valid enough. but it makes me wonder, what does it make me? what will you think of me now?


maybe 2008 has its way of saying goodbye. look at us. look at how far we parted. those small misunderstanding. but i know it made us believe in each other stronger. it made me think of you much deeper. deeper in the sense that if only we are together. anyway, i still do love you like i said. in fact, i love everyone. im learning to love people now. never to hate. just envy of their well being

Lovesick Avenue
posted by Rid at 12:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home