LOVESICK AVENUE

Friday, January 2, 2009

in my opinion

Al mio amore

the longing to meet lingers in me. sometimes i don't understand. could this be a new beginning? could this be a downfall on my part? I'm not sure. i try to indulge in positive, constructive works but all seems to be wasted away by time. i wonder, if there is any growth in me. be it spiritual or emotional, i am not sure if there is any progress.



no point loving and claiming you are happy if fights are unavoidable. no point being in love when what you want is only a connection between the two of you. so i guess i hold no authority on these things. i wish there were ways i could be in charge. but then, all i see is a higher hierarchy. this goes on. be it at home, in school, in any organisation, there will be someone higher stepping on your head.



sometimes the hardest thing is to realise that nothing last forever. but the worst part is when you have to get up and move on. getting up and realising that a lot of things have been wasted is easy, but moving on from the pain is the difficult part. the pains stays, buried under those beautiful smiles. ask the ladies with beautiful smiles, and i can assure you that they have a sad tale to tell.


tell me of a tale of happiness, and I'll tell you a sad ending
Lovesick Avenue
posted by Rid at 11:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home