LOVESICK AVENUE

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Loverboy

Al mio amore,

i had always thought i was strong. strong enough that i could easily avoid confronting. but recently that i realise, none of us were really strong. all these while we have been lying to ourselves. No, I'm not strong. in fact i believe I'm the weakest. i feel that i could break down anytime soon.


there was a time when i had knew this girl. we both knew we share a feeling for each other. but i guess we were worlds apart. i maybe the 1st guy she ever falls for but that doesn't mean she's gonna want a person like. I'm a joke. who ever took me seriously needs some medical attention. or maybe i need that medical attention.


but soon i realise, i have a gift. a gift of knowing what girls want. sometimes, although its hard for me to explain. sometimes its like i know when a girl needs that extra attention. be it with words or action, i think somehow i can manage to find a way to their hearts. blame me for once being a loverboy

Lovesick Avenue
posted by Rid at 11:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home